Download PicaSim: Flight simulator MOD APK+ OBB/Data for Android + Unlimited Coins + Gems + Money + Free Resources + Unlimited Free Shopping.
PicaSim: Flight simulator MOD APK
PicaSim is a flight simulator for radio controlled aircraft. You can use it to learn how to fly, to practise aerobatics, or just to have fun flying around on a rainy day.
This is the full version – so if you’ve tried the free version (which contains most of what’s here) and you enjoy it enough that you would like to support its past or future development (or just say thanks!), buy this to make a contribution.
If it helps, this includes some extras that aren’t in the free version of the simulator:
– A variety of races – F3F-style and cross-country (the free version has just one race).
– Limbo (slope and powered) and thermal duration challenges.
– Planes: Two discus launched gliders (including the Ypsi Notos), GeeBee R2, Tigger (2.9m F3F slope racer), ASW15, “The Plank”, magpie, and an electric version of the Neoslope. Also a quadcopter/drone and a very fast/aerobatic control-line plane, the Peacemaker.
– Terrains: Panoramic version of the “Mountains Dynamic Soaring” scene, plus a “Snowy Hills” scene (3D and panoramic) and two more panoramic scenes (flat field and slope).
Over time it will acquire additional planes/terrains.
There’s now a forum for posting bugs, suggestions and general discussion at http://picasim.freeforums.org
The complete list of planes included is:
Gliders/sailplanes: ASW15, Banana, Canard, Discus, trainer, Neoslope, Genie, Icarus (DLG), Jart, Kato, Le Fish (standard & ultralight), Magpie, Notos (DLG), Phase 6, Plank (wing), Tigger (F3F), Trapeze, Weasel.
Electric gliders: Neoslope, trainer
Powered R/C planes: AcroBat, Extra (3D, normal and large size), F18, GeeBee R2, RT Eraser Five, High-wing trainer, twin-propeller delta.
Control-line: Extra, Peacemaker.
Other: Wasp (quadcopter), Moyes XS 142 (hang glider).
If your device is Android 3 or above and supports USB OTG, you can probably use an external USB gamepad or joystick, or even your R/C Transmitter (via an interface), using a USB OTG cable/adapter (very cheap). Its definitely worth trying. Make sure you connect the controller before running PicaSim, and then set it up in the settings->joystick menu. Here’s a video walking through the setup: http://youtu.be/HnM0YDfVArs
Permissions: PicaSim saves settings to the SD card, mainly because it supports using user-generated content. It needs the “Phone calls” permission for Marmalade – and to handle interruption by incoming calls properly. PicaSim does not access any personal data on the device.
How to Download PicaSim Flight simulator MOD APK:
You can easily download the app from your browser by following these steps.
- Read the whole features of the game and then tap on the Download button.
- Wait for the Download File to generate
- Once it is generated. Tap on the Download button again
- This will start the file to download.
- When the download is finished, a confirmation window will pop up.
How to Install PicaSim Flight simulator MOD APK:
Once you have your downloaded file ready follow this guide.
- First of all, go to your device’s settings
- Go to Privacy> Unknown Sources Installations> Enable
- If you have a newer Android device, then make sure to enable the Unknown Device option in your Browser Settings.
- Now Select the Apk or Mod apk file that you have downloaded.
- Simply open it and tap on Install.
- That’s it