Download perfect Player IPTV full version for your android device+ windows/PC and mac os for free and enjoy unlimited streaming. No ads, and no subscription required.
Perfect Player IPTV Full version
Perfect Player is set-top box style IPTV/Media player for watching videos on TVs, tablets and smartphones.
The app doesn’t contain any channels, you need to add Playlists in Settings for this.
Note: To get the best playback experience try different Decoder options in Settings.
– Nice OSD menus and infos for easy and pleasant watching videos with minimum user actions
– Scaleable OSD renders correctly with any screen resolution and selected font size
– IPTV watching with channels groups, logos and EPG
– Local files watching (from SDCard, USB, etc)
– Supported playlist formats: M3U, XSPF
– Supported EPG formats: XMLTV, JTV
– udpxy (UDP-TO-HTTP proxy) server support
– Can connect to IPTV data server (Perfect Player’s PC version) to fetch playlist, EPG, logos and the ability to request playlist update right away by specifying only IPTV data server address in Settings
– Can be controlled by remote control, mouse, keyboard, etc
– Supports Perfect Cast IPTV – remote control app designed exclusively for Perfect Player
– Big controls panel is useful on devices with small screen size (toggle the panel with the two fingers touch)
– Extended EPG info viewing
– “Full version” removes Ads and adds extra features
Download Perfect Player IPTV for Windows 10 and get your favorite shows on your personal computer hassle free.
How to Download Perfect Player IPTV:
You can easily download the app from your browser by following these steps.
- Read the whole features of the game and then tap on the Download button.
- Wait for the Download File to generate
- Once it is generated. Tap on the Download button again
- This will start the file to download.
- When the download is finished, a confirmation window will pop up.
How to Install :
Once you have your downloaded file ready follow this guide.
- First of all, go to your device’s settings
- Go to Privacy> Unknown Sources Installations> Enable
- If you have a newer Android device, then make sure to enable the Unknown Device option in your Browser Settings.
- Now Select the Apk or Mod apk file that you have downloaded.
- Simply open it and tap on Install.
- That’s it