Download Morse Mania: Learn Morse Code with Fun MOD APK+ OBB/Data for Android + Unlimited Coins + Gems + Money + Free Resources + Unlimited Free Shopping.
Morse Mania: Learn Morse Code with Fun MOD APK
Morse Mania is a fun and educational game that helps you master the Morse Code by advancing through a number of exciting levels in either audio, visual or vibration mode.
In both the receiving and sending modes, the app starts with the easiest letters (E and T) and moves to more complicated ones. Once you master all the letters, it teaches you numbers and other symbols, and then proceeds to Prosigns, Q-codes, abbreviations, words and Callsigns.
– 65+ levels teach you to recognize (receive) 44 symbols (letters A-Z, numbers and several other common symbols), procedure signs (prosigns), Q-codes, most popular abbreviations, words and callsigns.
– NEW! Another 65+ levels teach and train you to send the Morse code.
– 4 output modes: audio (default), blinking light, flashlight and vibration.
– 24 challenge levels test and consolidate your knowledge.
– Custom level: create your own level to practice symbols of your choice.
– Smart learning: custom level choice is pre-populated with symbols where you made the mistakes most recently.
– Hints (for free!) when you need help.
– Explore mode: if you want to hear the symbols, or see a list of prosigns, Q-codes & other abbreviations and hear their sound representation.
– 4 themes to choose from, from bright to dark.
– 9 different keyboard layouts: QWERTY, AZERTY, QWERTZ, ABCDEF, Dvorak, Colemak, Maltron, Workman, Halmak.
– Randomized letter positions for each level (to ensure you’re not just learning the position of the letter on the keyboard).
Completely customize the app:
– Adjustable speed: from 5 to 45 WPM (words per minute). Less than 20 is not recommended though, as it doesn’t help you to actually learn the language.
– Adjustable sound frequency: 400 to 1000 Hz.
– Adjustable Farnsworth speed: from 5 to 45 WPM. Determines how long are the spaces between letters.
– Adjustable difficulty level for sending the Morse code.
– Setting for background noise: to better support some Bluetooth earphones that keep disconnecting from the phone while you play, or just to make it more challenging.
– Ability to jump to the past levels to revise, or skip some if you’re already familiar with certain characters.
– Ability to reset mistakes and levels.
Read our dedicated blog posts to get the most out of the game.
Have any comments, questions or advice? Don’t hesitate to email us, we’ll reply right away!
How to Download :
You can easily download the app from your browser by following these steps.
- Read the whole features of the game and then tap on the Download button.
- Wait for the Download File to generate
- Once it is generated. Tap on the Download button again
- This will start the file to download.
- When the download is finished, a confirmation window will pop up.
How to Install :
Once you have your downloaded file ready follow this guide.
- First of all, go to your device’s settings
- Go to Privacy> Unknown Sources Installations> Enable
- If you have a newer Android device, then make sure to enable the Unknown Device option in your Browser Settings.
- Now Select the Apk or Mod apk file that you have downloaded.
- Simply open it and tap on Install.
- That’s it