Download Mini Legend – Mini 4WD Simulation Racing Game MOD APK+ OBB/Data for Android + Unlimited Coins + Gems + Money + Free Resources + Unlimited Free Shopping.
Mini Legend – Mini 4WD Simulation Racing Game MOD APK
Take on the world’s Mini 4WD racers as you modify, customize and race your cars through elaborate fast-paced tracks in this thrilling Mini 4WD simulation experience on mobile!
Over 120 different cars and hundreds of performance parts to create, mod, and race your v Mini 4WD slot car!
○ Single player RPG campaign
○ Over 250 Unique Levels
○ Challenging Boss Battles
○ Unlock Avatars to use in other Modes
Online PVP Mode
○ Challenge real players through a smart matching system
○ See how your modified Mini 4WD stacks up against the competition
⭐ Online Events ⭐
○ Special format races
○ Weekly specialty races ○ Limited edition car races
Daily Time Attack Races
○ Challenge daily target time
○ Daily random tracks to challenge player customization skills
○ Create and manage your own Race Team with friends
○ Compete in the team ranking
○ Team chat system
Many players are unfamiliar with Mini 4WD. So what is Mini 4WD?
Mini 4WD is any miniature model within the mini scale of between 1/20 (1:20) to 1/48 (1:48) scale. Currently, the term is popularized predominantly by a 1/32 (1:32) scaled, AA battery-powered plastic model race car without remote control. All four (4) wheels are direct-drive, thus “”4WD”” for 4-wheel drive, as opposed to “”AWD”” or All-wheel drive. Horizontal side rollers guide the vehicle against the vertical walls of the un-banked track for steering, providing very fast speeds up to 65 km/H (40 mph) on the track. In Japan, Mini 4WD is also known as mini yonku (ミニ四駆) in Japanese. Though mostly popular in Asia, they are sold in many countries as Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Italy, United States and the Netherlands.
How to Download :
You can easily download the app from your browser by following these steps.
- Read the whole features of the game and then tap on the Download button.
- Wait for the Download File to generate
- Once it is generated. Tap on the Download button again
- This will start the file to download.
- When the download is finished, a confirmation window will pop up.
How to Install :
Once you have your downloaded file ready follow this guide.
- First of all, go to your device’s settings
- Go to Privacy> Unknown Sources Installations> Enable
- If you have a newer Android device, then make sure to enable the Unknown Device option in your Browser Settings.
- Now Select the Apk or Mod apk file that you have downloaded.
- Simply open it and tap on Install.
- That’s it