Download Learning games for toddlers age 3 MOD APK+ OBB/Data for Android + Unlimited Coins + Gems + Money + Free Resources + Unlimited Free Shopping.
Learning games for toddlers age 3 MOD APK
Learning games for kindergarten and toddlers age 2 to 5. The app has 64 activities for toddlers that will help your baby develop basic skills like hand eye coordination, fine motor, logical thinking and visual perception. Toddler games are suitable for both girls and boys and can be a part of preschool education for kids.
Bimi Boo will visit 8 different locations such as jungle, sea, city, space, desert, wild west and Arctic that contain 64 levels with the following types of activities:
Size: Understand differences in sizes by sorting items into correct slots.
123: Counting for toddlers for learning numbers 1, 2 and 3.
Puzzles: A simple puzzle for kids to improve hand eye coordination.
Attention: Develop memory and logic.
Shapes: Sort items by their shape to develop visual perception and hand eye coordination.
Coloring: Sort items by their color.
Logic: Develop visual perception by sorting items with different meaning.
Memory: Memorize and find items shown earlier.
Learning games for toddlers age 3 runs perfectly without wifi. All the activities were developed with participation of experts in the field of children education. 1 pack with 8 toddler games is free.
Ages: 2, 3, 4 or 5 years old pre-kindergarten and kindergarten children.
You will never find annoying ads inside our app. We are always glad to receive your feedback and suggestions.
How to Download :
You can easily download the app from your browser by following these steps.
- Read the whole features of the game and then tap on the Download button.
- Wait for the Download File to generate
- Once it is generated. Tap on the Download button again
- This will start the file to download.
- When the download is finished, a confirmation window will pop up.
How to Install :
Once you have your downloaded file ready follow this guide.
- First of all, go to your device’s settings
- Go to Privacy> Unknown Sources Installations> Enable
- If you have a newer Android device, then make sure to enable the Unknown Device option in your Browser Settings.
- Now Select the Apk or Mod apk file that you have downloaded.
- Simply open it and tap on Install.
- That’s it