Download Cooking Fever – Restaurant Game MOD APK+ OBB/Data for Android + Unlimited Coins + Gems + Money + Free Resources + Unlimited Free Shopping.
Cooking Fever – Restaurant Game MOD APK
Cook delicious meals and desserts from all over the world in this FREE addictive time-management game!
With a wide choice of unique locations and restaurants, from Desserts and Fast Food to Indian and Chinese cuisines, you will be able to practice your skills in a variety of settings and cooking techniques. Use hundreds of delicious ingredients to cook the best quality dishes. Try all the possible kitchen appliances, from coffee makers and rice cookers to pizza ovens and popcorn makers. Decorate your restaurants to attract more clients. Make your own freebies, such as cookies or cupcakes, to make your customers’ experience more personal and memorable – just like in real life! Upgrade your kitchen and produce an even greater variety of dishes.
Oh, and did we say that this game is as addictive and as engrossing as fever? Have fun cooking and don’t forget to share your delicious meals with your friends on Facebook!
• Thousands of delicious dishes to cook using hundreds best quality ingredients
• Huge choice of world famous cuisines
• More than a 1000 levels to complete
• Hundreds and hundreds of upgrades for your kitchen appliances and interior
Cooking Fever requires access to the internet in order to play. The game uses a small amount of data for features like our daily rewards, restoring lost game progress, tournaments, challenges, and other gameplay improvements.
How to Download :
You can easily download the app from your browser by following these steps.
- Read the whole features of the game and then tap on the Download button.
- Wait for the Download File to generate
- Once it is generated. Tap on the Download button again
- This will start the file to download.
- When the download is finished, a confirmation window will pop up.
How to Install :
Once you have your downloaded file ready follow this guide.
- First of all, go to your device’s settings
- Go to Privacy> Unknown Sources Installations> Enable
- If you have a newer Android device, then make sure to enable the Unknown Device option in your Browser Settings.
- Now Select the Apk or Mod apk file that you have downloaded.
- Simply open it and tap on Install.
- That’s it