Download Card Thief MOD APK+ OBB/Data for Android + Unlimited Coins + Gems + Money + Free Resources + Unlimited Free Shopping.
Card Thief MOD APK
In Card Thief you move through a deck of cards as a stealthy thief. Sneak in the shadows, extinguish torches, pickpocket guards and steal valuable treasures without getting caught. In your thief hideout you can use your
stolen goods to unlock powerful equipment cards. Each heist you can use 3 equipment cards to become a skillful master thief.
Card Thief, the official follow up to Tinytouchtales excellent dungeon crawler Card Crawl, attempts to condense the classic stealth genre into a solitaire style card game. The game offers an accessible core gameplay with a deep layer of tactical planning and various risk reward mechanics on top. In 4 different heists you can test your skills against various enemy and trap types. By successfully completing heists you can unlock and upgrade 12 equipment cards each with a unique ability to improve your highscores.
+ Solitaire style gameplay
+ 4 heists each with different enemy and obstacle types
+ 12 unlock able and upgradable equipment cards
+ Mini deck building
+ Daily Heist with global highscores
+ Deep tactical planning for fans of the stealth genre
+ 2-3mins playtime per game
How to Download :
You can easily download the app from your browser by following these steps.
- Read the whole features of the game and then tap on the Download button.
- Wait for the Download File to generate
- Once it is generated. Tap on the Download button again
- This will start the file to download.
- When the download is finished, a confirmation window will pop up.
How to Install :
Once you have your downloaded file ready follow this guide.
- First of all, go to your device’s settings
- Go to Privacy> Unknown Sources Installations> Enable
- If you have a newer Android device, then make sure to enable the Unknown Device option in your Browser Settings.
- Now Select the Apk or Mod apk file that you have downloaded.
- Simply open it and tap on Install.
- That’s it