Download 2 Player games : the Challenge MOD APK+ OBB/Data for Android + Unlimited Coins + Gems + Money + Free Resources + Unlimited Free Shopping.
2 Player games : the Challenge MOD APK
If you want to play with your friend on the same device, this is the right game!
But also if you have no friends to have fun in multiplayer on one device, just play alone against the AI!
Challenge your friend with this collection of 2 player games and enjoy the beautiful graphics of the minigames!
Choose between one of the 2 player games ( and remember that you can also play alone against the AI if you have no possibility to multiplayer):
Ping Pong :
Move the racket with your finger and challenge your friends!
Spinner war :
Push your opponent outside the stage! Two players on a small area are too much!
Air hockey :
Use your finger to move the paddle and score letting the puck entering in your friend’s goal!
Don’t touch your opponent’s body and stay alive!
The classic pool game for 2 player on one device!
Tic tac toe :
Instead of using pen and paper just open the app and challenge your friend on the same device! A two player classic!
Penalty kicks :
Let the goalkeeper dive and kick the soccer ball to make goal!
The multiplayer version of a famous Japanese sport!
And much more! (Like minigolf, racing cars, sword duels, chess…)
This collection of 2 player games features beautiful minimal graphics to keep your focused on the duel with your opponent and it saves scores between matches, this way you can dispute a 2 player cup and let the challenge go on between minigames!
Unleash the power of local multiplayer on one device / one phone / one tablet, and bring the fun to the party!
Disclaimer: this multiplayer game can ruin friendships!
How to Download :
You can easily download the app from your browser by following these steps.
- Read the whole features of the game and then tap on the Download button.
- Wait for the Download File to generate
- Once it is generated. Tap on the Download button again
- This will start the file to download.
- When the download is finished, a confirmation window will pop up.
How to Install :
Once you have your downloaded file ready follow this guide.
- First of all, go to your device’s settings
- Go to Privacy> Unknown Sources Installations> Enable
- If you have a newer Android device, then make sure to enable the Unknown Device option in your Browser Settings.
- Now Select the Apk or Mod apk file that you have downloaded.
- Simply open it and tap on Install.
- That’s it